Luban Honey | 425g
Country of origin: Oman
Brand: Wadees Raw Honey
Luban honey is pure tasty honey collected by bees from the nectar of the frankincense tree from the mountains of Salalah, which gives it the properties of this tree.
- Suitable for digestive problems.
- Effective in relieving and treating infections associated with rheumatic problems and stomach infections.
- It is considered food for beneficial abdominal bacteria.
When is the best time to take honey and how many times a day?
A teaspoon once or twice a day. Eating honey on an empty stomach in the morning is more beneficial. In general, honey can be taken at any time during the day. Honey can be taken alone or with warm water.
Is honey suitable for children?
Yes, and useful for children who are one year old or above.
Is honey suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
Yes, it is safe. It compensates them for the nutrients they need and is an effective anti-inflammatory during pregnancy and lactation.
How do we keep honey?
At room temperature away from direct sunlight. It can be kept in the refrigerator but keeping it in a very cold place may speed up the natural crystallization process over time (it is in the form of small frozen granules) and crystallization occurs in honey naturally due to several factors, including low temperature, feeding bees, and crystallization of honey never affect its quality and benefits.
- Orders in Bahrain are delivered on the same day if the order is received before 9:30 pm (Saturday to Thursday).
- Orders to GCC countries are delivered in two to four days.
- Delivery is free within Bahrain for orders of 10 BD and above.
- 1 BD is the delivery charge for orders less than 10 BD in Bahrain.
- 3 BD is the delivery charge for shipping to GCC countries.
- Due to the nature of the products, it is not possible to return or exchange a product after purchase.