Natural Propolis Toothpaste with a great tasting and fresh mint naturally cleans and brightens teeth.
Propolis toothpaste is a wonderfully natural and effective way to clean, freshen and protect gums and teeth. The combination of carefully selected natural ingredients all work together to fight off plaque and decay. Keeping your smile sparkling all day long.
Free from – Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fluoride, artificial colours, flavours, harsh abrasives and preservatives.
Brush every day at least twice a day for a minimum of two minutes, especially first thing in the morning and before going to bed at night. This helps to remove food particles and dental plaque which can damage teeth and gums over time.
- A natural alternative which helps to maintain oral health and hygiene. Xylitol is a natural substance found in birch trees, and helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing. Tea Tree Oil and other essential oils work together to freshen your breath.
- Propolis kills oral bacteria and prevents them from thriving. Also, it makes it harder for oral bacteria to form plaque, which sticks to the teeth and increases the potency of acid attacks on the enamel.
Adult-only product. Not to be used for children under two years of age without medical advice.
The use of propolis may cause allergic reactions in some people. Discontinue use immediately and consult a medical professional as soon as irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs.
Product of New Zealand
- Orders in Bahrain are delivered on the same day if the order is received before 9:30 pm (Saturday to Thursday).
- Orders to GCC countries are delivered in two to four days.
- Delivery is free within Bahrain for orders of 10 BD and above.
- 1 BD is the delivery charge for orders less than 10 BD in Bahrain.
- 3 BD is the delivery charge for shipping to GCC countries.
- Due to the nature of the products, it is not possible to return or exchange a product after purchase.